Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ask a Witch Doctor: I am doing a love spell to keep my boyfriend in love with me and on my altar after finishing the spell I found a black colored spider trotting and leaving the altar. What could this possibly mean?


I am doing a love spell to keep my boyfriend in love with me and on my altar after finishing the spell I found a black colored spider trotting and leaving the altar. What could this possibly mean?


I will first ask you this: Why are you doing the spell?

You sound afrad. Your choice of words is indicative of fear. You have been hurt before, you fear being hurt again. Love has touched your life, but it was not a true love, you loved him, but your love was not returned and he broke your heart in two. Now you love again. A new love, but you are afraid. You do not want to see repeated, the heartbreak of before. Desperate to ensure that this time the love will last, this time the love does not die, you turn to love spells to bind his love to you. This however is not the way to go. Fear will overpower you, consume you, envelope you, and turn you into a monster he will hate to be near.

You need to relax.

Let go.

Breath.

Release the fear.

Let the love into your soul.

Know that he loves you, and let that be enough. Do not let your fear drive him away. If you hold on too tight, you will break him and he will flee. Unclinch your hands, release the fear, and embrace the love.

I will next ask you this: How are you doing the spell?

Your words are indicative of a binding spell.

KEEP is a dominant word used for binding.

KEEP says you wish to steal his freedom.

KEEP says you seek to make him your prisoner.

KEEP says you cast a spell that would make him your slave.

It is a common folly for people who know not what they are doing to assume that a binding spell can be used as a love spell. True love spells are used on yourself, not on your lover. A love spell is cast to make YOU be a kinder, more loving person, which in turn naturally draws the love of others to you. You would never cast a love spell on your lover! You sould only ever cast a love spell on yourself (or have a rootworker cast a love spell on you) to draw love to you by making you a nicer, more loving person to be around.

Binding your lover to you is doomed to fail, unless it was a jointly cast spell, which you and he cast together, promising to bind yourselves to one another.

Lastly I will ask you: What effect do spiders have on you? Do you fear them? Do you like them? Are they just an annoying bug?

Once again I see fear in your voice. Your wording is indicative of your feeling spiders to be a bad omen. I sence negativity and aprehension in your view of spiders. All you said was one little sentence, but that sentance is filled to the brim and overflowing with fear. You need not have fear of spiders.

It is always a good thing when a spider helps you in casting a spell. Spiders are nuturing mothers, protectors, dream catchers, and ridders of evil. It is a good omen for a spider to land beside you. A spider would indicate a mother's blessing, dreams coming true, and that this relationship is a wise match.

A bad omen would have been, a dead spider landing on your altar, or the spider dying as a result of your spell (falling in the hot oil, getting burnt up in the candle flame, or you wacking it with a newspaper, for example). A dead spider would be telling you to back off, not just from the love spell, but from the boyfriend as well. It would be telling you, he's no good for you, this is not a right match, get out of this relationship before you wind up dead.

What you need most my dear, is not a love spell, but a tranquility spell to relax your jitters and fear, followed by a road opening spell, to undo the blockages of fear in your life, followed by a spiritual cleasing and blessing, to allow you to open up and accept love, joyfully and gratefully into your life.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good morning Starshine! Liked this post? Looking to connect with me online? I love social networks and am on most of them. You can find me on: BloggerEtsyFaceBookGoogle+KeenMySpaceNaNoWriMoProBoardsScript FrenzySpoonflowerSquidooTwitterULC Ministers NetworkWordpress, and Zazzle Feel free to give me a shout any  time. Many blessings to you, may all your silver clouds be lined with rhinestones and sparkle of golden sunshine. Have yourself a great and wonderful glorious day!

~Rev. Wendy C. Allen aka Empress EelKat of Laughing Gnome Hollow



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Laughing Gnome Hollow's Traditional Gypsy Magic and Scottish Hoodoo Blog @ http://laughinggnomehollow.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: AndroidWindows Phone 7MaciPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. When I came to prophet harry, I was feeling lost and confused about matters, and my lover departing from me was completely driving me crazy. I was actually debating whether or not I should have a spell cast on him to bring him back, considering the past spell castings from other casters were general failure. 3 days of contacting prophet I became confident that prophet is the real spell caster, he actually did the love spell on my lover and my lover came home back , and I began to noticed difference changes in lover. he feel more assertive, and positive about things. I can assure you folks, , prophetharry@ymail.com is willing to work with you on a budget, and will make sure that you get the results you want and need, I will definitely come back in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello every one i have just met with this prophetharry@ymail. com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way prophet harry had said it i am so happy that i have met with prophet harry and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried prophet harry just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney huster

    ReplyDelete

  3. I will recommend to anybody who's looking for a serious spell caster to help him or her get his or her lover back should contact robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com, he wont disappointed you if you ask him to help you. this spell caster MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. after his spell was done on my man, my man called me and said he wanted me back in his life and so many other things that I just could not even fathom. it was amazing!!!
    if you want help call Mr Robinson +19715126745

    ReplyDelete