Thursday, May 17, 2012

FAQs: Why do you use glitter on - everything? Is there a reason behind it? Is it a preference thing? Should I be doing this in my own work?


Why do you use glitter on - everything? Is there a reason behind it? Is it a preference thing? Should I be doing this in my own work?


I put glitter on my candles, my poppet dolls, my saint icons, my mojo bags, my gris-gris, and you ask if you should do it to. Well, let's see...

I painted my Volvo with glue, sprinkled countless jars of glitter on it, than covered every inch of it with rhinestones.

I wear sequined ball gowns, capes, and rhinestone trimmed mink coats - every day - all day, even when tilling the garden, shoveling manura, or shoveling snow.

The walls of my motorhome are papered with foam glitter sheets, and my curtains and bedding are made out of tinsle fur fabrics.

My Bible was dipped in glue and rolled in a bowl of glitter.

I take shaker jars of glitter dust and dust it in my hair every morning when I get up.

I take those same jars of glitter and dump them in my bath water.

To put it bluntly, yes, I do put glitter on everything, you just were not aware of how much everything, the word everything really ment when you said it. Why? I like glitter. Plain and simple. Glitter makes me happy. I see glitter, I think happy thoughts. Glitter is fun. Glitter says life is good, heck, life isn't just good, life is great! So yeah, I put glitter on everything, including spell work I do for you. You want to put glitter on your stuff? Great, you do that. But only do it if you want to, don't do it because you feel you have to or because you think you should just because someone else does.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good morning Starshine! Liked this post? Looking to connect with me online? I love social networks and am on most of them. You can find me on: BloggerEtsyFaceBookGoogle+KeenMySpaceNaNoWriMoProBoardsScript FrenzySpoonflowerSquidooTwitterULC Ministers NetworkWordpress, and Zazzle Feel free to give me a shout any  time. Many blessings to you, may all your silver clouds be lined with rhinestones and sparkle of golden sunshine. Have yourself a great and wonderful glorious day!

~Rev. Wendy C. Allen aka Empress EelKat of Laughing Gnome Hollow



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Laughing Gnome Hollow's Traditional Gypsy Magic and Scottish Hoodoo Blog @ http://laughinggnomehollow.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: AndroidWindows Phone 7MaciPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment