Friday, August 17, 2012

FAQs About Spell Casting: Will you cast a Death Spell or any Spell that will deliberately harm someone?



Will you cast a Death Spell or any Spell that will deliberately harm someone? 

Death Spells, no, though I am well versed in this, as I was trained by a Borka. I could do them if I had to. When would I have to? Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, if ye have killed, ye shall die. Death Spells are reserved only for murderers.

Harm? Depends on the situation. As I have said before, my training was through a Borka, so I'm not a fluffy bunny "White Witch" floating around on happy little bubbles of "white magic" and lovey dovey pixie dust. Keep in mind, the reason locals are terrified of me, is for the very fact that I am known most of all, for my revenge and justice spells. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, so as ye have done, so shall it be done to you. Them which harm the innocent, shall find harm seven times seventy falling upon their own head. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not lie. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me. Love thy neighbor as thy self. Vengeance is mine thus saith the Lord. Ye shall receive thy just rewards. Blessings upon the good, Curse upon the wicked. If you come to me for a spell, any spell, it will always have the results you deserve. A good person will have good results, great harvests of blessing reaped upon their head, while a bad person will have bad result, pain and suffering multiplied seven fold.

Remember: I am not a Pagan Witch, but a Christian Witch Doctor, worker or the Lord, calling upon the Saints and Angelic Hosts of Heaven to drive out the wicked and rid the world of it's plague of evil. Do not confuse this Bible thumping Jesus Freak for a Witch, or you shall sadly disappointed.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI: I welcome all email! That includes arrogant, bigoted, rude, ignorant, snide hate mail many uber religious folks enjoy sending my way.  However, be forewarned that by choosing to send me a letter, email, blog comment, FaceBook comments, or any other message from any other means, which falls into any category, you thereby relenquish all ownership rights and responsibilities concerning your letter(s) and comments(s). I will post any and all letters, both positive and negative, that I feel require or deserve a response. If you don't want the world knowing your troubles, knowing you are a hater, or knowing you are a bigoted jackass, please refrain from sending me mail, because if you get really bitchy, I'll go right ahead and use your real name too. Thank you and have a nice day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning Starshine! Liked this post? Looking to connect with me online? I love social networks and am on most of them. You can find me on: BloggerEtsyFaceBookGoogle+KeenMySpaceNaNoWriMoProBoardsScript FrenzySpoonflowerSquidooTwitterULC Ministers NetworkWordpress, and Zazzle Feel free to give me a shout any  time. Many blessings to you, may all your silver clouds be lined with rhinestones and sparkle of golden sunshine. Have yourself a great and wonderful glorious day!
~Rev. Wendy C. Allen aka Empress EelKat of Laughing Gnome Hollow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Laughing Gnome Hollow's Traditional Gypsy Magic and Scottish Hoodoo Blog @ http://laughinggnomehollow.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: AndroidWindows Phone 7MaciPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment