Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FAQs: Who initiated you? Who initiated you as a Witch? By what authority do you do these things; what laying on of hands gave you this power? What magical paradigm are you part of? What path do you follow? You've mentioned Voodoo, what is your connection to that? Are you an initiated Mambo? Are you a member of a Voodoo House, if so which one and what is your rank? Who were your teachers? How did you become a Reverend? What church do you belong to today? What is your rank in the church? I hear you started a church, which one and why did you do that, and how can I become a member? How can I learn to do what you do?


Each of these questions was asked separately by seperate individuals, but I am combining them together as one, because each in essance is the same question, asking the same thing, with different  use of wording:

Who initiated you? Who initiated you as a Witch? By what authority do you do these things; what laying on of hands gave you this power? What magical paradigm are you part of? What path do you follow? You've mentioned Voodoo, what is your connection to that? Are you an initiated Mambo? Are you a member of a Voodoo House, if so which one and what is your rank? Who were your teachers? How did you become a Reverend? What church do you belong to today? What is your rank in the church? I hear you started a church, which one and why did you do that, and how can I become a member? How can I learn to do what you do?

Can you see how each question, though differant is also the same?

Let's look at each question individually, shall we?

Who initiated you?  Who initiated you as a Witch? Are you an initiated Mambo?

These three questions are all the same, more or less, so I'll answer them all at once.

Initiated? You suggest that my job has religious connections. You are of the false assumption that to be a magical being requires the permission of a religion.

Point of fact: Religions do not own the monopoly on magic. Just because Hebrews and Christians pretty much created and ruled magic arts for most of the last 7,000 years, does not mean they have the spirits locked in a cage so no one else can contact them and ask for their help. Fact: If God is God, than God is the creator of ALL people, God is for all people, and therefor God loves ALL people, which means God doesn't give a shit what religion you belong to, because man was the creator of religion, and all God wants from you is to love one another, if you could just get your ass out of church long enough to even notice that, hey, guess what: you actually have fellow mankind out there! Who'd a thought it possible, that there was a life outside of religion or that God actual was kind and loving and not hell bent on sending everyone to hell?

Fact: God made man, man made religion, religion made initiation.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a religon crazed creep like you. I have free will. I don't answer to no man. No one bosses me around. No one tells me what to do. Initiations, baptismes, and passing down of authority from one person to another, is a stricty religion thing to do, and there ain't no religion in what I do.

Why would I require initiation? I am not the slave of some coven preist.

Why would I require initiation? I am not the slave of some church preisthood.

I am free, just the way God made me, why would I want to tell God he made me wrong when he made me free?

By giving up my freedom to some church, coven, or religion, I turn my back on God.

By becoming part of some church, coven, or religion, I tell God he didn't know what he was doing.

By following the leaders of some church, coven, or religion, I tell God he ain't good enough for me to be my personal Lord Almighty.

By joining some church, coven, or religion, I tell God that I believe men have more power and authority than he does.

To be initiated into anything is to insult God and bitch slap him right across the face.

That said...I am not a Witch. Yes, people call me the Sea Witch of Old Orchard Beach. Let me tell you something about that title. It was given to me in the early 1990's by a hate mongering Mormon Bishop, who said I spent too much time on the beach, spent too much time talking to animals, and that my talking to animals and spending time on the beach, where both signs of demon possession, thus proof that I was a witch. Ever loving members of his congregation, burnt my house down, claiming that it was their God given duty to do so in order to drive out witches. I ended up on the front page of half the local newspapers, because a terror crazed church group burnt my house down, and they were quoted as calling me "The Sea Witch of Old Orchard Beach" an article the local newspapers thought would be funny to print on Halloween (the fire happened on October 21, 10 days before they printed the article) - I almost died in that fire, so I saw nothing funny about it at all - but ever since that day, every one has called me "The Sea Witch", and that's how I got that title. The Bishop by the way, has since been put in a mental institute (this after his house was struck by lightening and burned to the ground, followed by him breaking both arms and both legs in a skiing accident) due to many such incidents, with many other people, whom he also claimed consorted with demons It turns out, he had schizophrenia and was convinced everyone had demons telling them to conspire against him. He claims I put a curse on him causing his run in with bad luck.

As result of this whole event however, even though I was falsely accused, I was forbidden to return to my church - not just that congregation, but all of them. Mormons are famous for arrogance, superstition, and shunning, and they excelled in this when they suddenly decided I was a witch.

It has been 8 years since the shunning went full swing. By 2005, the Mormon induced hate crimes had reached the point that I decided, I had better look up this whole witchcraft thing, to find out just exactly what it was. I realized I would have a better chance at defending myself, if I actually knew what a witch was (only thing I knew about witches at that point was from the Judy Garland movie "The Wizard of Oz"). Turns out, by being born a Gypsy by race, by doing as Joesph Smith did and using seer stones to talk to angels, by being an herbalist, by talking to tree spirits, by being able to see and communicate with Ghosts and Faeries and Unicorns, by talking to animals, and by living without electricity or running water in a swamp on the beach, I was in fact, a witch on some level, without even knowing it!

However, there were several problems: biggest of which being I was a Christian, had 12 years of Calvinist Bible seminary training working towards a career in the ministry, 27 years of training in temple work and classroom teacher studies through the LDS/Mormon Church, 3 years of ministry training in Book of Danial studies through the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and had just begun training in the ministry with a Full Gospel Holy Roller division of the Pentecostal Church. I also owned "The Sign Mobile" a pick up truck covered bumper to bumper in poster-board signs, all of which quoting scriptures calling out for repentance of sins. I am never without a Bible, I've got dozens, and always have a tiny one on me. What was the problem with that? Well, Witchcraft is a religion, witches are Pagan, witches worship a Goddess, witches hate-loath-and-deplore the Bible, and more importantly while witches can do magic, most don't.

If you want to find magic arts, you have to go to African sources: Moses, Daniel, Abraham, Jacob-Israel, Joesph, (yes, all are from Africa - read your Bible, they didn't head North of Africa till much later), or one of the many tribal religions of Africa such as Vodou. Interesting, so here we have Witches being accused of spell casting, yet Witches only rarely cast spells, while Hebrews, Christians, and Vodunists do it every day.

But back to answering your questions:

"Who initiated you?"

"Who initiated you as a Witch?"

No one, because, I'm not a witch.

"Are you an initiated Mambo?"

No, I am not. I am a Hoodoo Rootwork aka Witch Doctor, my rank in Voodoo is Medsen Fey (also spelt Mesden, Mezden, or Medzen).

A Mambo/Mamba is a Priestess, who holds rank in a Vodou temple. She assists the Hougan (priest), Grand Hougan (high priest), or Grand High Hougan (bishop) in congregational services and altar work. She may or may not, depending on her training, also practice rootwork (magic arts, card readings, and spell casting). Sometimes, the temple is lead by a Mambo, instead of a Houngan, and her title would thus be Mama (Holy Reverand Mother or high priestess). The rank of Mambo requires 3, 7, or 9 years of training (usually on location in Haiti) and is actually a very rare rank (in spite of the thousands of online psychic using the title incorrectly) with an estimated fewer than 200 Mambos on the planet at any given time.

And so you don't have to run back here asking "What is a Medsen Fey?" I'll tell you that too. A Medsen Fey is the correct and proper title for the more common slang term "Witch Doctor". When Hollywood shows you a guy wearing skins and feathers, shaking a bone and shell beaded rattle, brandishing a machete, and waving a staff with a skull on top of it, what they are really showing you is not a Witch Doctor, but rather a Medsen Fey. (Witch Doctor is the Pictish and Germanic practice of driving out witches). A Medsen Fey is a Spirit Medium (one who communicates with ghosts, angles, saints, lwa, tree spirits, Faeries, elementals, ascended masters, etc) and uses elements of nature (bones, leaves, roots, herbs, shells, stones, etc) to bring about change (healing the sick, casting out devils, removing curses, etc).

Unlike a Houngan or a Mambo, a Medsen Fey does not hold religious rank. A Medsen Feys who does hold religious rank, is known as a Borko (also spelt: Boko, Borka, or Boka).  In other words a Borka is a Medsen Fey (Witch Doctor) who was initiated into Vodun Priesthood as a Houngan.

The main difference between Houngans & Mambos and Borkas & Medsen Fey, is the reversal of their rolls.

Houngans and Mambos are religious leaders who may or may not also practice magic arts, while Borkas and Medsen Fey are practitioners of magic arts, who may or may not also practice religious roles.

The secondary difference is the type of magic arts used. Houngans and Mambos use predominatly "white magic", while Medsen Fey are said to be "two headed doctors" practicing both "white" (good/angelic) and "black" (evil/demonic) magic, and Borkas as said to be "sorcerers" practicing predominately "black" magic arts.

It's simplest to think of it this way:

If you want a blessing and protection from curses, you go to a Houngan or Mambo.

If you want a curse on your enemies, you go to a Borka.

If you want healing from a curse and vengeance sent back to the one who cursed you, you go to a Medsen Fey.


By what authority do you do these things; what laying on of hands gave you this power? 

By what authority do you ask this question? Irrelevant? No. Logic. Authority is one person's way of deluding himself. Authority is just another word for power. Power is another word for ego. Ah. So let's re-ask the question:

By what egomanical megalomania power do you do these things?

By the authority given to me by the God of Creation. God created me. God made me what I am. Only God has the power to do anything. No human has the power to lay hands on me. No human has the right to assert control over other humans. No human has the power to give another human power. Humans are just humans. Only this and nothing more.

Any Human who comes to you and says that you can not do a thing, without them first using their authority of laying on of hands to bless you and endow you with power, is nothing more than a power hungry, pompus, self-rightious, deluded ego driven jackass, hiding behind God, and pretending that it is God demanding authority when God doesn't give a rats ass about authority, because God isn't a respecter of persons. God's authority is the only a authority, and any religious anyone who says otherwise is nothing more than a bully pushing his weight around as a way to gain control over you.

Again, you suggest that my job as a witch doctor has religious connections. You are of the false assumption that to be a magical being requires the permission of a religion.

I'll repeat myself:

I'm sorry, but I'm not a religon crazed creep like you.

By what authority, does any man claiming to have a authority, get his authority?

The man who claims to have the authority to give you authority, got his authority from another man claiming to have the authority to give him authority and in turn got his authority from another man claiming to have the authority to give him authority who likewise got his authority from another man claiming to have the authority to give him authority, who also got his authority from another man claiming to have the authority to give him authority, all of which leads us to ask, who gave the first guy the authority to give anyone else the authority? Answer: nobody. He crowned himself king of giving others authority and declared no one else had the authority, because he wanted to boost his own ego, and others, stupid sheep that they were, went along with it and let themselves be lead around by a ring in the nose, because they were too weak mentally to question how authority got it's authority.

In truth, no one has the authority to give any one else the authority in anything. All any of us can do is research and study and learn all we can to find out more about a subject. We than become an "authority in our field" by virtue of knowledge, not by virtue of "laying on of hands". Being an "authority in your field" only means that you studied more and learned more than the next guy, it doesn't mean that you have the power to pass authority on to the next person. No one can do that.

By what authority do I heal the sick? By what authority do I feed the hungry? By what authority do I provide hope to the downtrodden? By what authority to I preach scripture? By what authority do I read cards? By what authority do I cast spells? By the authority of having devoted my life to serving God and helping others, by the authority of 12 years of Bible seminary, by the authority of 27 years of scripture study, by the authority of the God given gift of the desire to help those in need. No man can give me this. Why should I take orders from a man instead of from God? I have free will. I don't answer to no man. No one bosses me around. No church tells me what to do. I am not the slave of some coven priest. Why would I require initiation? I am not the slave of some church priesthood. I am free, just the way God made me, why would I want to tell God he made me wrong when he made me free? By giving up my freedom to some church, coven, or religion, I turn my back on God. By becoming part of some church, coven, or religion, I tell God he didn't know what he was doing. By following the leaders of some church, coven, or religion, I tell God he ain't good enough for me to be my personal Lord Almighty. By joining some church, coven, or religion, I tell God that I believe men have more power and authority than he does. To be initiated into anything is to insult God and bitch slap him right across the face. If you want to bitch slap God and tell Him you'd rather obey the ego of a man than Him, fine, you do that, but don't expect me to follow you down that risky patch of road.

What magical paradigm are you part of? 

You'll have to wait while I go, Google that word, because I've never heard it before and I have no idea what it means, what you are asking, or what the heck it is you want to know.

...

Okay, paridigum, seems to be another term for religion and is used in lue of the word religion when talking about magic arts. Various paradigms include: Wicca, Gardenarian Witchcraft, Druidism, Vudon, Alchemy, etc.

No. I'm not part of any group. I don't belong to a coven, I don't attend a church, I don't sit around like a brainless drone being told what to do and when to do it. Again, you suggest that my job has religious connections. You are of the false assumption that to be a magical being requires the permission of a religion. I'm sorry, but I'm not a religious crazed creep like you. I have free will. I don't answer to no man. No one bosses me around. No one tells me what to do.

This brings us to the next question, which is nearly identical...


What path do you follow?

Again, you suggest that my job has religious connections. You are of the false assumption that to be a magical being requires the permission of a religion. I'm sorry, but I'm not a religon crazed creep like you. I have free will. I don't answer to no man. No one bosses me around. No one tells me what to do.

I am by race and culture a Scottish Traveller Gypsy, that fact alone means everything I do is done with the help of Faeries. Not cute, fluffy bunny Wicca flower fairies that ain't nothing but simpering pansies, but real Faeries the Far-Darrigs, the Phookas, Red Caps, Polter Spirits,Leperauchauns,  Nixies, and Banshees...the people of the Mists, the dancers of the Fogs, the dwellers of Twighlight. I am a natural born Hedgewalker with an eye that can see beyond the viel wich seperates or realms and hides the Fae from humans. I practice the magic arts of my people: Hoodoo. I am a Hoodoo Witch Doctor, like my grandmothers before me and their gandmothers before them. I did not learn magic from books or corospondance schools, nor did them whom taught me. And there ain't no African American folk magic in the Hoodoo I do. I do old Hoodoo, the way it was, when my people taught it to the African slave 300 years ago, the way it was when my people brought it to the Americas from Scotland 400 years ago, the way it was, when my ancestors from to Scotland from Siberia 2000 years ago. That is the path I follow. The path of my people, the path of the Gypsies, the path of the Tinckers, the path of the Scottish Travellers, the path of my ancestors.

Religion wise? I was born and raised a Mormon. A multi generation Mormon family with connections to the founders, all the way back to the earliest days in the late 1700s of Saco, Maine, long before Joesph Smith Jr was even born. The Church was my life. It was all I did, all I planned to do, the focus of everything I did.

You've mentioned Voodoo, what is your connection to that? Are you a member of a Voodoo House, if so which one and what is your rank?

Before I answer that, let me remind you that I am a Scottish Traveller (Gypsy) by race, and also that Vodou is an African religion, Hoodoo is a Scottish Gypsy magic practice, Voodoo is the mixing of Vodou religion with Hoodoo magic.

My Scottish grandfather was a Borka. My Scottish grandmother was a Hoodooer. I am by definition a Hereditary Witch Doctor. My rank is Medsen Fey, which means I am a Root Doctor/Sorcerer. My connections to Voodoo are through my family connections to Hoodoo and are therefor estorical not religious.

I have a family history with Hoodoo dating back to the 1400s.

I have no connection to Vodou, either Haitian or African, except through my connect to Voodoo.

As for actual Voodoo, I am a member of The House of the Lansquin, a Voodoo House devoted exclusively to only 2 loas: Damballah and Erzulie, lead by a Grand High Houngan turned Borka, the focus being on magic arts not the Vodoun religion.

Remember Vodou is an African religion brought to Haiti in the 1700s, Hoodoo is 14th century Scottish Gypsy magic practice brought to New England in the 1600s and taught to the slaves who escaped the South and fled North, Voodoo is the mixing of Vodou religion with Hoodoo magic and has it's roots in New Orleans. Vodou, Hoodoo, and Voodoo are not interchangeable spellings for a single system, they are three very unique and distinct names for three very unique and distinct systems, which have overlapping similarities.


What church do you belong to today? 

I belong to no church today. My church threw me away. They stole my life, my career, my everything. I devoted 27 years of faithful service to them, and they tossed it all in the trash, because they believed the lies and false testimony of a corrupt man. The theology/beliefs/lifestyle of the LDS/Mormon church is still that which I believe, follow, and live by. Mormonism is more than a religion, it is a culture, a way of life. They can refuse my admittance, they can say I do not belong, they can do whatever they want...they are not REAL Mormons after all, they are only converts who have become Mormons because it is "fun" and "cool" and in a few years, they will lose interest and leave, without ever once becoming part of the culture or living the lifestyle. Me? It's been 8 years, and I still do as I always did, I continue to be a Mormon without their approval. They are not God, who are they to say what I am? I was a Mormon 40 years ago, I will still be a Mormon 40 years from now. Being a Mormon is who I am. That can not change and no amount of false rumors and nasty lies circulated within their ranks will ever chance who I am. God knows the truth from the lie and that is all that matters. They can not see into my heart as God can. Some day they will know the truth. If I have to wait until the next life so be it.

I hear you started a church, which one and why did you do that, and how can I become a member? 

I am the founder of The Church of the Holy Rhinestone. It is a shrine to St. Liberace patron saint of mothers, children with Autism, drag queens, fashion designers, fashion models, and art cars. Technically it is a shrine and altar, not a church. The building is a converted garden shed, 8 feet wide, 3 feet long, and 6 feet tall. Knelling room only inside, you can't stand up unless you are under 5 feet tall. It is a place to go and pray. The building is not big enough to fit a car in, so no place to sit and listen to a sermon. The shed sits in a large garden known as Laughing Gnome Hallow, which is used as a place for prayer, scripture study and meditation.

Why did I build it? I built it 7 years after being turned out of my church by my fellow Mormons. Every Sunday for 7 years I attempted to attend church, and every Sunday I was subjected to punches, hits, rocks thrown at me, brake lines cut on my car, steering lines cut on my car, my hip broken, my wrist broken, 12 cats killed, 2 dogs killed, my house burnt to the ground ... THIS was the turning point, the event that made me realize, these people were serious, they really believed in demons, they really believed I was a witch, the really believed I communicated with demons, they really believed I was using death spells to kill off members of the Sanford and Saco Wards. They attacked my car, claiming they had to "kill" it, how long would it be before they would scream they had to kill me? For 7 years I endured their hate. Of the 364 Sundays in those 7 years, I only successfully got past the angry members outside the church and made it into the chapel twice, both times to be physically dragged out of the building, by none other than the high priest who is my husband, who  fakes Alzheimer's so he can tell our fellow Mormons that he has no memory of having had that witch for his wife.

I started The Church of the Holy Rhinestone in honor of a man who never judged anyone and was a friend to all: Liberace. A man who for my entire life, was pretty much the only friend I have ever had, in spite of the fact we had never meet.

Why did I start a church instead of finding a new one to go too? Because, I already had a church I wanted to be a part of, and they turned me away because they believed a lie. I did nothing wrong. I did not do any of the things they accused me of having done. Why should I seek out a new church, when I was not leaving my old one of my own free will? I was forced to leave a place I wanted to be, why would I seek to be in a place I did not want to be?

My church was stolen from me, so I built a church of my own. I can not be thrown away and told I do not belong, if I myself am the one who owns it. If I set the rules, laws, and bylines than there is no one to say I am breaking them. I started my own church, rather than find a new one, so that I would not have to suffer the pain of being judged, hated, and thrown away from yet another church.

As for how can you become a member? You can not. This is not a club. There is nothing for you to join. There are no memberships. There are no members. There is no congregation. There is no meeting house. No preacher. No sermons. No classes. No schedule. Nothing. Just me, my cats, a garden, and a shrine to a man I can prove was real and once alive.

What is your rank in the church? 

I am the Reverend Mother, founder, and prayer warrior.

How did you become a Reverend? 

THIS happened the first week of May 2010. As I said, it was the turning point. Two weeks later I received my ordination as a Reverend Mother of The Universal Life Church, with the understanding that the ordination was being done, not so that I would become a member of the ULC, but so that I could legal found a church of my own in the State of Maine.

Who were your teachers? 

My grandmothers Eva Viola Atwater, Helen Ricker-Allen, their friend Etiole Swanzen, the family Bible brought here from Scotland many hundreds of years ago, and the Fae.

In Voodoo I was trained by a Damballah high priest turned Borka named AlKeem, who ranked as Grand High Houngan of the House of the Lansquin. He was a "2 headed doctor" who dealt in the darker side of Voodoo focusing more on the magic than on the religion, and more on dark chaos magic than on light magic. I had additional training through an Erzulie high priestess (Mambo Queen) from the same house.

How can I learn to do what you do?

Magically speaking? Join a Gypsy Caravan, marry into a Gypsy Clan, become the apprentice to a Gypsy rootworker.

Much of Gypsy magic and Hoodoo comes from the Bible. Read the Bible. The instructions are all there.  Read it and do what it says. Learn your Bible well, know it inside out. Read it every day, cover to cover, and when you get done, read it again. Never stop reading it. After the 20 or 30 time, you'll begin to see: the root recipes of Jacob, the incantations of Daniel, the mighty words of Jesus...when at last you see them, use them in your magic.

Old Gypsy magic, which pre-dates the Bible, comes from the realm of Fae. The Spirits of Hoodoo are dangerous beings, wild and violent, whom live among us, every day, unseen, unheard, walking beside us in a dimension which exists on Earth. They do not see us, we do not see them. But there are those among our people and theirs who can see through the Hedge which veils our world, they are known as The Hedgewalkers, people who exists neither here nor there, but walking freely in both worlds, passing through the Hedge at will. Gypsy rootworkers, are chosen as small children, chosen by the elders for their ability to see and communicate with the Fae. Unlike the nonGypsy who quelshes the gift and ridicules the child, accusing them of imaginary friends, the Gypsy encourage the communication between child and Fae. To Hoodoo is to speak one on one to the Sprits of other worlds. The only way you can Hoodoo as an adult, is if you ever Hoodooed as a child. If you ever saw ghosts, spirits, faeries, or had imaginary friends, than you were chosen by the Fae to walk the Hedge, and you can gain your natural born gift backl. Learn about the Fae. Learn everything you can. The most accurate book you could read, is Faeries by Brian Froud, and Passport to Magornia by Jacques Vallee. But remember: respect them, trust them, fear them, for to harness the power of the Fae in your magic, is to unleash the chaotic furry of a hurricane on the heads of all. Fae Magic is dangerous magic, not to be taken lightly. you misuse Fae Magic, you disrespect the Fae, you don't get a second chance, you die. Tread carefully or don't tread at all.

Learn to read cards (not Tarot, we Gypsies don't use Tarot, that's just a Hollywood myth. Tarot is used by the Romani. Gypsies and Romy are not the same. We Gypsies hate being called Roma, every bit as much as the Romi hate being called Gypsies.)

Learn how to use color magic, not just candles, but everything: ribbons, poppets, the clothes you wear, the place you live in, everything.

Learn divination: pendulum, cards, throwing shells/stones/crystals/bones, spirit boards, crystals.

Learn the plants which grow near you. Learn to dry them, use them, and know what they do.

Learn to pray. Learn to bless. Learn to wash and cleanse (spirit baths).

Remove all impurities from your life: meat, strong drink, smoking, drugs, infidelity, fornication, adultery, sex if not married, if married sex only with your partner - forever, even after they die.

Gypsy Magic and Hoodoo is not a quick and easy path, you can't learn all you need to know in a year and a day...the only way to learn it is to live it, commit yourself to it. You look to this and expect to find a religion you can join, but there is no religion. It is not a religion, it is a way of life.

You want to follow me religion wise? Become a devout Mormon for 27 years and add some Vodou, than attend 12 years of Calvinist Bible school and 3 years of Danial studies through the SDA church, and than you'll get a taste of what it is like to be a religion running around inside my head.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI: I welcome all email! That includes arrogant, bigoted, rude, ignorant, snide hate mail many uber religious folks enjoy sending my way.  However, be forewarned that by choosing to send me a letter, email, blog comment, FaceBook comments, or any other message from any other means, which falls into any category, you thereby relenquish all ownership rights and responsibilities concerning your letter(s) and comments(s). I will post any and all letters, both positive and negative, that I feel require or deserve a response. If you don't want the world knowing your troubles, knowing you are a hater, or knowing you are a bigoted jackass, please refrain from sending me mail, because if you get really bitchy, I'll go right ahead and use your real name too. Thank you and have a nice day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning Starshine! Liked this post? Looking to connect with me online? I love social networks and am on most of them. You can find me on: BloggerEtsyFaceBookGoogle+KeenMySpaceNaNoWriMoProBoardsScript FrenzySpoonflowerSquidooTwitterULC Ministers NetworkWordpress, and Zazzle Feel free to give me a shout any  time. Many blessings to you, may all your silver clouds be lined with rhinestones and sparkle of golden sunshine. Have yourself a great and wonderful glorious day!
~Rev. Wendy C. Allen aka Empress EelKat of Laughing Gnome Hollow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Laughing Gnome Hollow's Traditional Gypsy Magic and Scottish Hoodoo Blog @ http://laughinggnomehollow.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: AndroidWindows Phone 7MaciPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment